As you've no doubt noticed, we've updated our website both to accommodate a new look as well as to improve accessibility of information and the general user experience. Among the many (under the hood) improvements, we've:
- Collected all User Account information in one location, on the My Account page. This provides not only an overview of your personal account information and a new dashboard covering your VOSON product, but also centralizes actions such as changing your account details, up/downgrading your product (where available), editing your account information, and even adding VOSON Activity Units (VAU).
- Included direct access to VOSON software for returning users, in a consistent location at the top of the site.
- Introduced Uberlink's Services in a new way on the Services page. Find detailed information about our existing services, and check out the new ones: SitReps and SecReps!
- Significantly changed how Uberlink's products are offered for purchase on the Pricing page. We’ve also provided a comparison chart where you can find a VOSON Tier that suits your crawling needs.
- Collected all FAQ and Support information into one location, the FAQ & Support Center.
- Completely revamped our Case Studies section, to give the user a better idea of how VOSON and other Uberlink products have been used in diverse contexts, including research, brand analysis, audience formation, and web presence studies, among others.
- Improved our contact information and social media details in the website footer. Follow Us to see what's new!
We're always happy to hear your feedback, so please feel free to drop us a line with your thoughts, comments, or questions!